Monday 9 April 2012

Wedding Photographer in Tampa Reveals New Website

 

Wedding Photographer in Tampa Reveals New Website

Tampa wedding photographer emphasizes value of respecting a customers time as he launches a whole new design of a photographer in tampa website.

In designing this site, we looked at hundreds of photographers' websites all across the country and I noticed most photographers forcing their brides to "jump through hoops" just to get basic information. No wonder Brides are stressed out. You have honored us by being interested or choosing us for your big day, and thus we will not waste your time, so that you are free to focus on your life and the things that matter to you.

On our home page, you'll notice an easy contact form; simply put your name and email address and ask your question. All of our rates are clear and detailed according to the services you need. Therefore in everything we do, whether it's through our website, or how we perform on your wedding, we have this in the back of our minds. You can easily navigate between pictures and galleries, or just sit back and watch a slide show. We want you to be able to get as much information as possible without having to spend unnecessary time in doing it. I said to myself, "I will never treat my clients like that. We've categorized our Galleries by the kind of venue your wedding is at (Church, Beach, Country Club), so that you can view pictures which will be similar to your setting, or check out different venues, if you haven't booked that yet. There are no hidden prices, or fancy words like investment. I feel that the businesses who don't understand this will fail eventually. I felt like, here was a firm that respected my time, so that I can get back to doing what I do best, shooting and editing weddings. Don't you realize this is 2012, people are overwhelmed and therefore, time is very valuable.

I was never more pleased to pay a bill than I was when I paid my first Bright House invoice a month ago.

Some of the ways we respect your time is what you do not see on our website.

Earlier this year we decided to switch our internet and phone from Verizon to Bright House because of customer service issues.

Wedding Photographer in Tampa Reveals New Website



Trade News selected by Local Linkup on 09/04/2012

 

No comments:

Post a Comment