Friday 8 June 2012

The Falcon Flyer: Following her Dreams in the Photography World

 

The Falcon Flyer: Following her Dreams in the Photography World

It's a dream come true for one of our fellow students at Briar Woods High School.

"It's difficult choosing careers but if I don't do photography then I want to do something in marketing or communications," says Barnett.

Around middle school was the time where Alexis Barnett first started loving photography, though she didn't see herself as brilliant she saw herself as creative. " "Photography is something I love but just like many others I'm still deciding if this is something I'm going to be doing as a career, if not then it will be a hobby for me," says Barnett.

As Barnett takes this pre-college program she will earn college credits which she hopes can make her stand out when she actually applies for NYU, her dream school.

"Over the past few years I think I have really designed a "voice" or style that shows in all my photos and reflects my personality greatly," says Barnett.

It's always important to have a plan B in life if plan A doesn't work out.

"I'm nervous to live in New York City without having my parents around," says Barnett.

"I'm happy that she got in and this is a great opportunity for her.

The Falcon Flyer: Following her Dreams in the Photography World



Trade News selected by Local Linkup on 08/06/2012

 

No comments:

Post a Comment